Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree
1. Outlander Kitchen by Theresa Carle-Sanders - I've been following her blog for years now and would love to feed my Outlander addiction with this.
2. Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child & Simone Beck - I picked up Mastering the Art of French Cooking Volume 1 2 years ago from the thrift store as a birthday present to myself and I love it! It's a beautiful first edition copy that I covet and I'd love the second one.
3. Slow Dough by Chris Young - I love baking and while I'm not super adventurous when it comes to bread baking because I don't have any equipment no Kitchen Aide mixer no blender or food processor so I love that this one is all about making bread by hand.
4. The Homestead Kitchen by Eve and Eivin Kilcher - I love Alaska the Last Frontier so much! I find their way of life really inspiring and I love how much they love each other. Plus I love seeing all the goodies whipped up on the homestead.
5. Great British Bakes by Mary-Anne Boerman - I was a huge fan of Mary-Anne when she was on The Great British Bake Off and I love cookbooks that delve into the history of dishes so this is one I would love.
6. Twist: Creative Ideas to Reinvent Your Baking by Martha Collison - She was the youngest competitor of The GBBO and I really liked her bakes and think her ideas are amazing!
7. The Cardamom Trail by Chetna Makan - Loved her Indian twists on GBBO
8. BIY: Bake It Yourself by Richard Burr - Loved his can do attitude on GBBO, he did very well and I loved his ideas.
9. How Baking Works by James Morton: Another young contestant from GBBO but one that I definitely need on my shelves
10. Scandinavian Comfort Food by Trine Hahnemann - I loved her book Scandinavian Baking so I'm really looking forward to getting my mitts on this one.
What's on your Top 10 List?