Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day's posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
My Top 10 Favourite Movies:
1. The Mysterious Island (1961) Because I watched it with my mom a lot as a kid.
2. The Swiss Family Robinson (1960) Another one I watched with my mom.
3. Journey To The Center of the Earth (1959) This is one I remember watching with my mom and my Nanny as a kid.
4. All 8 Harry Potter Movies because I love anything Harry Potter.
5. The Lord of The Rings trilogy I love these movies and remember when the first one came out and my brother took me to see it.
6. The Hobbit Trilogy- Awesome!
7. The Jurassic Park Series - I love dinosaurs and watch these movies anytime they're on TV. I've seen them hundreds of times but love 'em.
8. The Lion King - One of the few movies I remember my dad taking me to as a kid. I saw it when they re-released it in theaters a couple years ago and I was one of those people singing along. LOVE IT.
9. The Martian - This one because it was one of the few books to pull me out of a dark place when my mom died and I thought the movie was adapted perfectly.
10. The Tremors Series another bunch of movies I watched with my mama. I've only just been able to start watching them. I had to turn them off my first year without her.
Mister Turning the Pages' Top 10 Favourite Movies: