Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #76

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top Ten Books I Want To Read But Don't Own Yet:
 
Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8)The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)Lighthouse BayZoo CityMonster Hunter International (MHI, #1)Storm Front (The Dresden Files #1)Gone GirlIn the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1)Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3)
 
What's your Top 10 this Tuesday?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

8 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about GONE GIRL lately, I need to add it to my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Gone Girl though I was glad I got it from the library. Definitely don't see myself rereading that one! I had forgotten about Lighthouse Bay! I saw the cover the summer and wanted to read it then completely forgot about it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely read Gone Girl before the movie! It was crazy town!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings


    ReplyDelete
  4. I really recommend In The Woods, the writing is amazing and the mystery is engrossing. Tana French is one of my favorite mystery writers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gone Girl was so good, it totally messed with my head! (In a good way) Great choices, hope you get to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Gone Girl and The Cuckoo's Calling though they aren't my normal genre of choice. I'm hopelessly behind on the Outlander series, but I'm LOVING the TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not my usual reads but I hope you'll get to these ones soon Kim! I've heard of Gone Girl because there's a movie adaptation coming out soon. And I've been meaning to read Diana Gabaldon's Outlander but I can't quite commit myself yet to reading the first book and the rest of the series. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in the minority on this one, but Gone Girl wasn't my favorite. It was a good read, and had a good twist, but it had some flaws as well. I hope you are one of the many that love it! I think that it is still worth reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!