Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday Jams #10

 
Tuesday Jams is a meme where you share your favourite songs. bands and the current song you're feeling and is hosted by Sharonda from Salacious Reads
 
 

 
So I know y'all must be getting tired of me posting about South African bands but I can't help myself I plan on moving there some day and I love the music that comes from there. This features an American (Peter Hollens) A Kenyan (Alisha Popat) and a South African singer (Zolani) and I love this song to bits!
 
What are your Tuesday Jams this week?
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

6 comments:

  1. Its a good song baby. Good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kimberly! Are you really planning on moving there? I've never been but maybe a trip one day will be in my future :) Was a lovely song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to move there someday maybe in 10 years or so but first we want to visit since that's where my dad's from.

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit S. Africa one day. Awesome share :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!