Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Sunday Post #56

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead 
 
Hey folks!
 
I can't believe how fast this week went by. I took a break from reviewing and just did some fun meme posts and I really think a break was needed but not to worry apart from today I plan to have a review up every day so be on the lookout, and speaking of posts this is my 300th blog post of the year plus we hit 1,408 published posts on the blog since it's inception in 2011 along with hitting 350,000 page views. I'd like to thank each and every one of you who stops by, comments and share your bookish thoughts with me. You make it all worth it and be on the lookout for a special giveaway next weekend in celebration of my 24th birthday (May 31st).
 
I hope you all have a great week!
 
Last Week on Turning the Pages:
 
Monday:
 
 
Tuesday:
 
 
Wednesday:
 
 
Thursday:
 
 
Friday:
 
 
Saturday:
 
Book Blast & Giveaway: Goddess Born by Kari Edgren
 
Book Haul:
 
In The Mail For Review:
 
Anvil of God (The Carolingian Chronicles, #1)The Romanov Sisters: The Lost Lives of the Daughters of Nicholas and AlexandraSuddenly Last Summer (O'Neil Brothers, #2)
 
 
From the Used Bookstore:
 
Outback EngagementsBuilt to LastThe Matchmaker's Happy Ending / Boardroom Bride and GroomHow to Trap a ParentMortal Sins (Daman Rourke #1)Run the Risk (Love Undercover, #1)Children of the Sun
 
From the Library:
 
Adore: A NovellaLoving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)Carolina Man (Dare Island, #3)Four Weddings and a Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #5)Love, Life, and Elephants: An African Love StoryBlood Eye (Raven #1)Mercenaries (The Conquest Trilogy, #1)Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms, #1)River Road
 
 
if-youre-here-blinkie
 

13 comments:

  1. Meme's can be such fun and a nice break away from the normal. I also did a few myself. I hope you've had a great week and happy reading.
    Sharon - My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I chose Mortal sins by Lori Foster as my cover of the week some time ago :) I took a break too recently, even if it was unwanted. Sometimes it's nice to come out of the blogosphere and have a breath of fresh air. Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - 300 posts this year is quite a lot, and I know now how much dedication it takes to maintain a blog. Enjoy your book haul.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woha congrats on your 300th post! That's amazing and I though I was doing a great job with a post per day. Yeah, I wish. Anyhow it's always good to relax for a bit and I totally know how much is needed sometimes. You've got great books this week. Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Romanov Sisters looks really interesting - I used to be "obsessed" with them and the history related to them. I really need to check that out :)
    Congrats on the 300th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey for the awesome landmarks!
    And wow, impressive book haul!! Hope it'll make for real happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great haul this week! I have The Romanov Sisters and Suddenly Last Summer and am looking forward to reading them. I really want to try Reading Road too. Happy birthday coming up! Hope it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you have great hauls from the library and used book store. Nice!

    It's good to take a break from reviews now and then, we all need it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday (in advance)!! And whoooooow!!! Those are some incredible milestones! I'm like 20 posts off hitting my 1,000th post. It's awesome and at the same time a little daunting to realise I've said that. much. stuff. Ha! I'm a real blogger-chatter-box. Happy reading!
    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on those milestones - wow! Enjoy River Road (it's the only one I've read!) and your other books as well, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list of books this week
    Congrats as well with you new achievments for your blog as well

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!