Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Snapshot #4

West Metro Mommy Reads
 
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky on West Metro Mommy Reads' Blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
 
A couple of weeks ago my mother's Budgie Chimo died unexpectedly (she was 6)  so for her birthday I went to Petsmart and got her a new budgie named Sasha
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

2 comments:

  1. My aunt used to always have a green parakeet that she named BoBo. If BoBo died, she'd get a new one and it would be called BoBo. I never forgot what the bird's name was. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha is a cutey. Seems very friendly

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!