Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #57

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top 10 Favourite Fantasy Books:
 
Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1-7, Children's Cloth
The Enchanted Forest Chronicles: Dealing with Dragons / Searching for Dragons / Calling on Dragons / Talking to DragonsThe Chronicles of Prydain Boxed SetA Song of Ice and Fire, 5-Book Boxed Set: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (Song of Ice & Fire 1-5)
The Fellowship of the Ring (Lord of the Rings, #1)So You Want to Be a Wizard (Young Wizards, #1)Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)
 
 

14 comments:

  1. You picked some great series! I have yet to read the last book in the Eragon series. I need to do that!

    Angie

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to re-read the Eragon series, I never got past book 2 because Goodreads happened to me lol.

      Delete
  2. Harry Potter! Definitely! I've started Daughter of Smoke and Bone but had to stop because I wasn't feeling the groove of the story but I do plan to continue on reading it later on. I've heard great things about The Game of Thrones for both the book and the TV series but I don't know if I have it in me to read the books. Hehe.

    Thanks for sharing! Here's My Top Ten Tuesday list :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend GoT and DOSAB they're different but in a completely awesome way. :)

      Delete
  3. Harry Potter <3 I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I really want to read Graceling. great list!
    here's our TTT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh Read Graceling soon! It's AMAZING! Katsa is one of the most amazing heroines I've come across ever.

      Delete
  4. I'm so behind on the fantasy genre! I have read HP and Eragon, but none of the others. I plan on catching up soon by trying Graceling and Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Great list and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to Graceling and Daughter of Smoke and Bone soon, Both are awesome reads that definitely offer something new to readers.

      Delete
  5. Nice list! Harry Potter definitely made it onto mine...haven't read much else on your list, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Harry Potter has made it onto every list I've seen today lol. I highly recommend all my other choices too :)

      Delete
  6. I love all of your boxed sets! There's something about fantasy books that make me want to own them all. :) These are all great choices -- and thanks for the reminder that I still need to read Patricia Wrede's dragon books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. With fantasy I find the authors inflict cruel and unusual punishment in the form of really drastic cliffhangers that make you immediately want to go onto the next one. Plus box sets look awesome on a bookshelf. I hope you read Patricia Wrede's books soon I just love them to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally with you on GoT, Harry Potter, and Eragon. Graceling looks really good; I just read the synopsis on Goodreads. I'll have to check it out! :)

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't recommend Graceling enough Jackie. Katsa, the heroine is just amazing and badass. I love her to bits :)

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!