Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #56

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Top 10 Popular Authors I've Never Read:
 
Jack Whyte Sara Donati Paullina Simmons
 
The Skystone (Camulod Chronicles, #1)Into the WildernessThe Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
 
Robert Jordan, Margaret George Lori Foster
The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1)The Memoirs of CleopatraBare It All (Love Undercover, #2; Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #5)
 
Jill Shalvis, Kat Martin, Michelle Moran
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)Against the Mark (The Brodies, #2)Nefertiti
 
Susanna Kearsley
The Winter Sea (The Slains, #1)
 

5 comments:

  1. I have read any of these authors and I've only heard of one, Robert Jordan. I'm a huge fantasy fan so I'm surprised I've let myself go this long without reading any of Robert Jordan's books.
    Check out my list @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Lots of fantasy and historical fiction here too that I either need to read or have read already and loved! Margaret George is an amazing historical fiction author and Michelle Moran. I have Robert Jordan's Eye of the World book on my shelf right now and I must read it!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/top-ten-tuesday-popular-authors-i-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read most of these authors yet either! I have read Robert Jordan and Michelle Moran though, both of which I really recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books either! I need to read Robert Jordan's books at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I've never read any of these authors. I haven't even heard their names before. I feel so out of the loop. I don't read a whole lot of historical fiction...unless it's historical romance. Thank you for stopping by on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!