Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Sunday Post #48


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead

Hi Folks,
 
It's been a couple months since I last did The Sunday Post, and to tell you the truth I really missed it. Some of you may know that my blogging has dropped off considerably since November in terms of reviews, with me only doing reviews I *had* to do for tours and such. However, I think I'm back in business. You may notice, if you've been following the blog for awhile that I changed my look! Gone with the dark purple and the carriage. I did the change last Sunday night and ever since I've felt way better about the blog. It may come as a shock but I was very seriously thinking of abandoning the blog because I just didn't feel any excitement for reviewing anymore but I'm glad it's changed. Maybe all I needed was a new look on the blog to motivate me. Whatever it is though that brought me back to the blog I'm grateful. I've met so many interesting people though this blog that I would miss everyone a lot. Other than that though, not much has changed here at the homestead. I've got a blogging project in the works, and I applied to go back to college. When I started the blog in  a program but dropped out and now I've applied to be an ECE (Early Childhood Educator) and I'm waiting to see if I'll be accepted so please keep your fingers crossed for me! Now on to blog stuff.
 
Have a great week, and thank you to those who wouldn't let me quit.
 
Last Week on Turning the Pages:
 
Monday:
 
 
Tuesday:
 
 
Wednesday:
 
Kickoff Post: Ides of March
 
Thursday:
 
 
Friday:
 
 
Saturday:
 
 
The Book Haul:
 
Won:
 
Trafficked
 
from Tammy over at The Book Fairy's Haven
 
Library Haul:
 
At Home on the RangeHandwritten Recipes: A Bookseller's Collection of Curious and Wonderful Recipes Forgotten Between the PagesMystery of the NileThe Last Man on Earth (The Graysons, #1)And Then Comes Marriage (Worthington, #2)Strong HeatAfter the Storm (KGI, #8)Big Sky Secrets (Parable, Montana, #6)Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers, #4)Dangerous Seduction (Nemesis, Unlimited, #2)Endo Short Stories, Bd. 1 The Drops of God 2 (The Drops of God, #3-4)The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B

 

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad yout back blogging. Its nice too see you have that passion again for it. Proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to keep on blogging! :) And I did notice the change in your blog design. I had to double take because I thought I went to the wrong site. LOL. I kind of miss the carriage and the color purple, a little bit. hehe.. But this new layout is great! Looking forward to your posts this week. And great library hauls.. :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you decided to come back... Blogging is so great :) oh and I admire how much you post! Honestly, that's A LOT of content for only a week! That's really good! :D

    + new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the new blog design and so glad you have come back to blogging. Great to see such a fantastic selection of books too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you pushed through, changed up the blog and are feeling renewed. I see a lot of books in your haul that I enjoyed. Happy reading and we missed your Sunday Post, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent book haul! And I'm glad you didn't give up! Sometimes it's a matter of Spring Cleaning and redecorating to boost one up. Such a simple thing and yet we tend to forget to do that once in awhile. :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a new book blogger, I learned almost straight away that it does take a lot of dedication and time. I don't manage more than one post a day, and even with that I do struggle if I have a busy week at work. Saying all that… I love it and couldn't image not blogging and reading more with a purpose.Have a great week and Happy Reading!
    My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog through the Sunday Post meme and love your blog layout :)

    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog layout, like it a lot. And good luck with your application! :) I liked your Top Ten fantasy series post too, lots of good choices there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great library haul! The library is a wonderful thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aws yay I'm glad you're feeling better about it all Kimberly! I woulda missed you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you're back into blogging more! I love the new look, it's so bright and fresh looking!! Love all the library books I'm going to have to check a few out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogging sure takes a lot of time and dedication, glad you found the passion back ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!