Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 31, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #40

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)
 
Summary:
 
Butch O'Neal is a fighter by nature. A hard-living ex-homicide cop, he's the only human ever to be allowed in the inner circle of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. And he wants to go even deeper into the vampire world-to engage in the turf war with the lessers. His heart belongs to a female vampire, Marissa, an aristocratic beauty who's way out of his league. And if he can't have her, then at least he can fight side by side with the Brothers. But fate curses him with the very thing he wants. When Butch sacrifices himself to save a civilian vampire from the slayers, he falls prey to the darkest force in the war. Left for dead, he's found by a miracle, and the Brotherhood calls on Marissa to bring him back, though even her love may not be enough to save him.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 455 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Publication Date: March 6th 2007 by Onyx
 
Quote:
 
“So would you like to try on some clothes?" Beth nodded at what was in her arms. "I don't have many dresses but Fritz can get you some."
You know what?" Marissa eyed the blue jeans the queen had on. "I've never worn a pair of pants before."
I've got two pairs here if you want to try them out."
Well, wasn't this a night for firsts. Sex. Arson. Pants.”
  
 
Why I picked it:
 
I love the BDB series and am so excited that the newest book is coming out so soon that I had to feature one of my favourite books from the series. I loved Butch and Marissa a lot ad Marissa is one of the more likable heroines in the series so I had to choose one quote between her ad Beth.
 
What's your quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin

 if-youre-here-blinkie

10 comments:

  1. Oh I enjoyed that too. She was a great heroine. My favorite in the series is still Zsadist's book. I totally swoon over him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex. Arosn. Pants. - snort. All sorts of criminal activity going on there. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always some criminal activity in these books, part of the reason why I love 'em.

      Delete
  3. Great quote! I can appreciate it even though I gave up on BDB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I can see why it isn't for everyone. Different strokes for different folks :)

      Delete
  4. ooh, I can't wait to read this series.. It's been on my radar for a while now but haven't really picked up that first book yet. :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Camille, you have to get on the BDB train girl! It's deliciously good :)

      Delete
  5. I gave up on this series after Lover Awakened - I just couldn't get past the ridiculous villains and the Brothers' gangsta speak. Glad you're enjoying it though and that's a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm one of the few that likes the villains lol, I hate the gangsta speak but these are my fun reads :)

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!