Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 31, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #93

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13BThe First Christmas Without YouOff the Clock (First Responders, #1)In The Line Of Duty (First Responders #2)Into The Fire (First Responders, #3)Kisses, She Wrote: A Christmas Romance (The Prince Catchers, #1.5)Revving Her Up (Full Throttle, #1)The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina WhitcombeLove on Loch NessThe Earl in My Bed (Forgotten Princesses, #2.5)How Not to Calm a Child on a Plane: And Other Lessons in Parenting from a Highly Questionable Source
 
Currently Reading:
 
Rachel's Totem (Cougar Falls, #1)Wings of Redemption (Return to Sanctuary, #0.5)Protector (The Elect, #1)
 
Up Next:
 
Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 02Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20)How to LoveMaking Waves
if-youre-here-blinkie

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great reading week! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :) I liked most of my reads a lot so that was a bonus.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a reading week!
    I hear How to Love is a good read... I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads.
    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to read How to Love, it sounds like one of those rare contemporary YA books that I'll adore :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a lot! I wish I could read as fast as you do. Nice books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being unemployed helps lol :) Thanks for stopping by Julie

      Delete
  4. Most of these are new to me but I did read How To Love. Happy reading!

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Not to Calm a Child on a Plane seems like it could be great. I will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hilarious Lindsey, I read it in one sitting and ended up giving it 4 stars. My review will be up this week.

      Delete
  6. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Ddrfreak.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!