Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #91

   
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
Handwritten Recipes: A Bookseller's Collection of Curious and Wonderful Recipes Forgotten Between the PagesThe Drops of God 1 (The Drops of God, #1-2)I Love Him to Pieces (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #1)Seiho Boys' High School!, Vol. 2Reaper's LegacyAll My Darling DaughtersBoxers (Boxers & Saints, #1)Rasetsu, Vol. 2A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)
 
Currently Reading:
 
At Home on the RangeThe Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon (No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, #14)Rasetsu, Vol. 3Forgotten Bookmarks: A Bookseller's Collection of Odd Things Lost Between the Pages
 
Up Next:
 
Rasetsu, Vol. 3Rasetsu, Vol. 4Rasetsu, Vol. 5Rasetsu, Vol. 6The Drops of God 2 (The Drops of God, #3-4)Strong HeatEndo Short Stories, Bd. 1 Dangerous Seduction (Nemesis, Unlimited, #2)
 
What are you planning on reading this week?
 

18 comments:

  1. Lots of manga! I've never heard of most of these but I'm definitely curious about them. I'm going to check out Rasetsu now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you should totally check out Rasetsu. It's my favourite manga series. Dawn of the Arcana was pretty good too. Thanks for stopping by Michelle.

      Delete
  2. Forgotten an bookmarks looks lovely, as does hand written Recipes. I love ephemera
    Have a great week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to Shelley, the books are so cute and charming. I hope you look into them.

      Delete
  3. I'm almost done with Game of Thrones, I wasn't going to start on the next straight away but I may have to- it just seems to get better and better the closer I get to the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth getting into right away Lucy, I read the whole series last year and loved it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Some interesting titles - I'm curious about the GoT graphic novel. Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The GoT graphic novel really surprised me, I thought it was one of the better adaptations I've read. The artwork was very good too.

      Delete
  5. Dangerous Seduction looks good! I'll have to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of gorgeous covers! Love the look of The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon. Enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you like manga! My daughter is obsessed with manga :) Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/03/its-monday-what-am-i-reading-31714.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great looking books! Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about McCall Smith. I hope you are enjoying her book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh. So much manga. I love you already. I saw Yang's BOXERS duo floating around last fall and was intrigued but haven't gotten a copy yet. Is it good?

    Oh, and I've been meaning to look for Forgotten Bookmarks. I'd seen it once at my college bookstore and then it was gone. It's definitely something every bookworm can relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgotten Bookmarks is a title that caught my eye. The Magna look like fun. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh. The #1 Ladies Detective Agency. I have always wanted to read that series.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!