Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #90

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
NOTHING!
I took the week off reading last week but I did manage to read one book today:
 
Handwritten Recipes: A Bookseller's Collection of Curious and Wonderful Recipes Forgotten Between the Pages
 
Currently Reading:
 
At Home on the Range
 
Up Next:
 
X-Men: Second ComingBoxers (Boxers & Saints, #1)Codename: Sailor V, Vol. 1I Love Him to Pieces (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #1)One-Pound Gospel, Vol. 1 (2nd Edition)Rasetsu, Vol. 3Rasetsu, Vol. 2Rasetsu, Vol. 4Rasetsu, Vol. 5All My Darling DaughtersSeiho Boys' High School!, Vol. 2Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)Kobato, Vol. 01 (Kobato, #1)Rasetsu, Vol. 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!