Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 17, 2014

Ides of March Read-A-Thon Wrap Up


Ides of March Read-a-thon
I am so glad that I was able to participate in the Ides of March Read-A-Thon these past few days, especially so since I was in a bit of a slump before this.
Originally I planned to read 16 books (mostly Manga) from my TBR pile that I had borrowed from the library but I have to admit that I was a bit too ambitious and only managed to knock 9 books/manga off my TBR list and they ended up being:

The Drops of God 1 (The Drops of God, #1-2)I Love Him to Pieces (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #1)Seiho Boys' High School!, Vol. 2Reaper's LegacyAll My Darling DaughtersBoxers (Boxers & Saints, #1)Rasetsu, Vol. 2A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)
 
How do you do during the Ides of March Read-A-Thon?
 
 
Need;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!