Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ides of March Read-A-Thon Kickoff

Ides of March Read-a-thon
I am so stoked to be participating in the
Caffeinated Book Reviewer's Ides of March Read-a-Thon. I've been in a bit of a reading slump as of late and I'm hoping this will really help me turn things around.
 
Rules
  • The event kicks of at 12:01 am on March 13th in your time zone and ends at 12:00 midnight on March 17th.
  • Link up below. You do not need a blog to participate. You can use your Goodreads account, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
  • Join for one day or the entire time..it is up to you.
  • Must post either start-up post or wrap-up post to qualify and participate in at least one challenge. (around time of event) for participant giveaway.
  • Earn extra entries for participant giveaway for each challenge you participate in.
  • Earn an extra entry for reading one of the following: a book from your TBR pile published before March 1, 2014
  • Extra entries for sharing, adding button and following challenge hosts
  • Have fun!
  • Tweet your progress using #TBRreadathon (optional)
  • Twitter Party – Sunday March 16, 2014  4pm (EST) to 5 pm. Chat about books and win some swag.
What I Plan on Reading:
 
Seiho Boys' High School!, Vol. 2Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 01 (Dawn of the Arcana, #1)Kobato, Vol. 01 (Kobato, #1)Rasetsu, Vol. 6Witch & Wizard: The Manga, Vol. 2Witch & Wizard: The Manga, Vol. 3Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 01X-Men: Second ComingBoxers (Boxers & Saints, #1)Codename: Sailor V, Vol. 1I Love Him to Pieces (My Boyfriend Is a Monster, #1)One-Pound Gospel, Vol. 1 (2nd Edition)Rasetsu, Vol. 3Rasetsu, Vol. 2Rasetsu, Vol. 4Rasetsu, Vol. 5All My Darling Daughters
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I want to read Boxers and Saints so freaking badly!

    I find that graphic novels always help me out of a reading slump - best of luck; can't wait to see how the readathon goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some pretty awesome things about Boxers & Saints so I hope you get to it soon Emily. Mangas and graphic novels are great for getting me out of slumps too. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Kimberly and you weren't kidding you have tons of Manga in your tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!