Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, December 16, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #28

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
Raphael's pleasure, his kiss, sent her over a second time....and it wasn't until they both stirred again that Raphael reached down and undid the strap of her knife sheath, putting it and the knife on the bedside table. "Beautiful as this sheath is," he said, touching the leather, "I much prefer the one which holds my blade.
 
Raphael always knows what to tell a lady :)  
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!