Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #80

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!
 
Wicked Little Secrets
 
Summary:
 
Vivienne Taylor has finally won her family's approval by getting engaged to the wealthy John Vandergrift. Vivienne is determined to uphold Vandergrift's rigid Victorian ideal of womanhood, but when she discovers a vicious blackmail scheme, she turns to her childhood hero, Hadrian, Viscount Dashiell.

Soon the two become pawns in a wicked game of art theft and revenge, forcing them to face their fears and acknowledge their most secret and precious dream—a life together.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 384 pages (Mass Market Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: December 3rd 2013 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I love me a good historical romance and I've never read a book by this author before but this one has me super curious about her writing and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
 
Through the Smoke
 
Summary:
 
A shocking betrayal…

Riches. Power. An ancient heritage of pride. The Earl of Druridge wanted only for an heir. So when he learned that his wife was carrying another man’s child, he was filled with a thirst for vengeance.

But he wasn’t the one who caused Katherine’s death. Or was he? To his horror, he remembers nothing of that dreadful night, when their last confrontation ended in scorching flame and cold blood.

A forbidden love…

Rachel McTavish, the beautiful daughter of a coal miner, knows something about the fire that took Lady Katherine’s life. In secret, the strong-willed girl strikes a bargain with the desperate earl: he must send his physician to help her dying mother or he may go to the devil—and the scaffold. He agrees, but she is still unsure that her revelation will be enough to save him when so many wish him dead.

Passionately drawn to the nobleman, despite all the doubt and mystery that shrouds him, Rachel wonders if he can really be a murderer. Or if he is the only man who will ever own her heart...
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 316 pages (Paperback)
Expected Publication Date: October 15th 2013 by Montlake Romance
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I've read a couple of Brenda Novak's books in the past and I've really enjoyed them so when I saw that she was coming out with a new novel I was stoked. I really want to read this one when it comes out because it looks marvelous!
 
 
What are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?

 
    
 

9 comments:

  1. Kim these are both book I would enjoy and I love the covers. Awesome picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim these are both book I would enjoy and I love the covers. Awesome picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah that first cover is steamy! They both look and sound really cool! I hope you get them soon and love them when you do :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Through the Smoke looks really good! I've not heard of it before.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have very good experience with historicals. :/ I'm guessing that somehow I always pick the wrong book. But one thing I have to admit - they have such a pretty covers.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both books sound pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it when they come out. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely covers and blurbs...thanks for sharing and enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those covers definitely look very spicy and hot. I hope you love the two of them when you get them. Nice choices.

    My WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great picks. I love historical romance.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!