Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, July 1, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #7



 
 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
 
I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin so here's one of my favourite quotes from the second book in the series:
 
A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
 
“Power resides where men believe it resides. No more no less.'
"So power is a mummer's trick?"
"A shadow on the wall,... yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.”  
 
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I know its sad, but I have yet to succumb to the George R.R. Martin draw, including the Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Powerful choice of words, there

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!