Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, July 6, 2013

IMM #48




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
Print Review Copies:
 
The Quarryman's Bride (Land of Shining Water, #2)The Hero's Lot (The Staff and the Sword, #2)
 
From the Library:
 
Map of Bones: A Sigma Force NovelPerditaBattle Castles: 500 Years of Knights and Siege WarfareLeviathan Wakes (Expanse, #1)The Poacher's Son
 
Follow on Bloglovin 

What's In YOUR Mailbox?

 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of these, but wowza those covers! I especially like The Hero's Lot. All of them look like great reads! Have fun!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!