Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Sunday Post 22nd Edition


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
 
Howdy folks!
 
I hope you all had a great week! I'd like to say sorry to all of you for neglecting your comments and your blogs. I've had a lot on my mind the last two weeks and I just haven't felt ambitious enough to sit down and tackle the pile of comments and post by you I have to read. I promise to do it this week though and I hope you all have a great last few days of April and a great start to May!
And just a reminder you can now follow my blog via BlogLovin'! So please take the time to sign up, it's a great service that allows you to keep track of the blogs you follow.
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
-Kimberly
 
 
Last Week On Turning the Pages:
 
Book Blast & Giveaway: David's Song by A.R. Talley
 
Next Week on Turning the Pages:
 
To Be Decided....
 
Book Haul:
 
I won this set of paperbacks:
 
Words That Start with BLove Is A Four Letter WordDays That End in Y
 
from Scholastic Canada & Laura @ Library of Clean Reads
Thanks Laura!
 
Borrowed From the Library:
 
FirebrandLighthouse BayThe Eye of the World: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1Fevre DreamI, Claudius (Claudius, #1)The Lost ContinentFragmentPandemoniumThe Dinosaur Hunter: A NovelThe Mice Templar, Vol. 1:  The ProphecyThe Fever TreeIndefensible
The Mice Templar, Vol 2.1: Destiny Part OneThe Inner World of Farm Animals: Their Amazing Intellectual, Emotional and Social Capacities
Dinotopia: The World Beneath
 
I also downloaded a whole bunch of Kindle freebies this week like I did last week and again I just don't feel like adding them tonight. Look out for my haul next week!
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. You have an awesome library. My library sucks compares to yours.


    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. My library only allows you take 3 books at any one time! First time visiting your blog and I just love your blog design, it works so well :) You've got tonnes of books so happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a huge library haul, hope your able to finish and enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paperbacks you won look super cute. I love their covers. I'm curious about The Inner World of Farm Animals. The cover is cute, but I am wondering if it isn't so cute on the inside.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your library, ours is sooo small. Not many books for selection. Enjoy.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! Looking at it, I'm reminded of books I left out of mine. Ugh. Oh, well. Happy reading, and have a great week!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul! Happy reading! Here's my haul: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/sundays-weekly-book-recap-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Dinotopia book?! I'm VERY jealous. I only recently realised that there was more than one book in the series. I love the titles of the three books you won. It looks like you've got some great books. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, don't worry about the comments. I've...been doing the same. I'm really late in commenting back and visiting. Things have just been crazy.

    Hope you have a great week this week and a calmer one too. :)

    I too posted a Sunday Post, if you'd like to stop by:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a good week! And it looks like you love your library as much as I love mine! I forgot to put the library books up on my post this Sunday, but I think they were all my daughter's except for one audiobook.

    By the way, re "I Claudius", have you ever seen the BBC production starring (a younger) Derek Jacobi? I think it came out while I was in high school (which makes it a long, long time ago.) It was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul from the library and scholastic books. I think I saw you comment about going over kindle's free ebook limit..what is that and how many books is over? We all need blogging breaks, I hope everything is ok, when my mind is heavy over something it affects me physically and emotionally. I am a good listener..if ya ever want to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Mibotanicals.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!