Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Sunday Post 21st Edition

 
 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
 
Howdy folks!
 
I hope you all had a great week. Ours was a bit worrisome and we had some things on our minds this week. However it didn't stop me from getting a heck of a lot of post done!  I do hope though that next week things are better and I hope everyone had a great week last one and a great week next week.
 
And just a reminder you can now follow my blog via BlogLovin'! So please take the time to sign up, it's a great service that allows you to keep track of the blogs you follow.
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
-Kimberly
 
 
Last Week On Turning the Pages:
 
Book Blast & Giveaway:  Moonlit by Jadie Jones
Meme: IMM #38
 
Next Week on Turning the Pages:
 
To Be Decided....
 
Book Haul:
 
From Mr. Turning the Pages:
 
One of the used bookstores we frequent is going out of business after 21 years at the end of April so we were able to snag all of these in remarkably good condition for only $8!
Thanks Babe!
Shades of Desire (SIG, #1)Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)The Outlandish CompanionShake Hands with the Devil: The Failure of Humanity in RwandaTattooedDwellerFlesh Gothic 
 
For Review in Print:
 
Ray of Light (The Days of Redemption #2)
 
Borrowed From the Library:
 
Seraphina (Seraphina, #1)The Land that Time Forgot: The Land that Time Forgot, The People that Time Forgot, Out of Time's AbyssWolfbreed (Wolfbreed, #1)DragonswoodChanging The Game (Play By Play, #2)The Midwife's Tale
 
I also downloaded a whole bunch of Kindle freebies this week but I just don't feel like adding them tonight. Look out for my haul next week!
 

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your bookstore is going out of business :( You brought home a great haul this week though. I love the Vampire Chronicles and I really want to read Seraphina.
    I hope you have a good week Kimberly!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that all these bookstores keep closing everywhere, but at least you got good deals out of it. I've been wondering about Seraphina. Keep seeing it everywhere. Great haul! My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, nice books you got. :) Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Have a great week!

    If you'd like to stop by, I posted a Sunday Post as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Hope you enjoy these books!

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-to-shelves-23-one-at-la-festival-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is terrible about your book store. Enjoy your books you got this week.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got quite a haul there! You also won the 3-book package by author Vikki Vansickle. I sent you an email yesterday and haven't heard from you. Did you get it?
    Laura Fabiani
    Library of Clean Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever's going on I hope it starts improving for yall next week! Sucks when stuff like that weighs on ya.

    Nice haul! Mr Turning the Pages sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing book haul, Kimberly. Hope things get well with you soon and you have a better time next week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Sorry to hear they are going out of business but looks like you got a great deal.

    I am going to check out Blogaholicnetwork.
    Ned GFC Follower BBMoreB

    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!