Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #51

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Should've Known BetterDown by Contact (Seattle Lumberjacks, #3)DamagedThe Eye of the World: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)The Mice Templar, Vol. 1: The Prophecy
 
Currently Reading:
 
Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)I, Claudius (Claudius, #1)LeviathanPandemonium
 
Up Next:
 
Scourge of the Betrayer (Bloodsounder's Arc, #1)FragmentThe Last Rhinos: My Battle to Save One of the World's Greatest Creatures
 
 
And whatever else I might feel like reading!
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?

14 comments:

  1. Nice! How was Should've Known Better? I've had my eye on that one since it'd work for the sports challenge.

    I'm reading two right now. Tempting Cameron by Karen Erickson- its very cute and I'm loving it :)

    And starting a buddy read today on Lori Foster's Bare It All. Just love her books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! I have a tour stop review for it tomorrow :) I hope you get to read it soon Anna! Tempting Cameron looks so good and I really need to start reading books by Lori Foster soon!

      Delete
  2. I, Claudius is back on the tv here in the UK, but I think I'd rather read Robert Graves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the April BOTM selection for one of my Goodreads groups, Its slow going but very good I'm sad I have to put it on the back burner. I can't wait to watch the series though.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed Damaged, I really like Pamela Callow's writing. Have a great week and enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it too! I love seeing Canadian authors breaking into the North American publishing world. I'm going to be reading book two in the series soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! They were all pretty good for the most part!

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of any of these except of course Interview With a Vampire. But they have some eye catching covers.

    <a href="http://mamaknowsbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/monday-update_29.html> My Monday Update!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have done quite a bit of reading. Leviathan looks creeptastic. I am reading Black City, The Seduction by MJ Rose and Billion Dollar Cowboy this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the author of Leviathan it's actually really good! Can't wait to see your thoughts on Black City!

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!