Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #50


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Read Last Week:
 
Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, #1)Mr. Popper's PenguinsDaughter of the SkyLegacy: An Event Group ThrillerThe Fifth Knight
 
Currently Reading:
 
DamagedInterview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)Leviathan
 
Up Next:
 
The Red Tent I, Claudius (Claudius, #1)
 
And whatever else I might feel like reading!
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?

7 comments:

  1. I have had Interview with a Vampire on my TBR list forever!! LOL... Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mix of genres. I look forward to your thoughts on Claudius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interview with the Vampire sounds really interesting, look forward to your thoughts on it. Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been soo long since I've read any Anne Rice, I keep meaning to pick up that new one (post religion) that she brought out last year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like The Red Tent - it's one of my favorite books! Now I want to go reread it! ::digs in boxes to find copy::

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a read a thon for Anne Rice, interesting one to see on another blog right now, cool read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished reading Knots and Crosses and started Haunted Ground.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!