Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #48





It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last Read:
 
After Rome: A Novel of Celtic BritainWords of the TimesFinding CamlannGrim
 
Currently Reading:
 
Dinosaur Lake  (once titled Predator)
 
Next Up:
 
I have a read-a-thon in one of my groups on Goodreads  on Saturday so a lot of these will be read then.
 
AngelguardRocamora: Man of MasksValley of DustThe House at Pooh CornerMr. Popper's PenguinsAlice in Wonderland (Alice, #1)Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins, #1)Dinosaur PlanetCatla and the VikingsThe Borrowers (The Borrowers, #1)Pride and Pleasure
 
And whatever else I might feel like reading!
 
What are YOUR reading plans this week?
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I read The House At Pooh Corner in the last Dewey readathon I participated in, a childhood favourite, just as good revisited :)
    Have a great week and enjoy all those lovely reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved The House At Pooh Corner when I was a kid too!

      Delete
  2. I started laughing when I saw Dinosaur Lake...not entirely sure why but I think I want to read it now, lol. I hope you enjoy your readathon! I found one for next weekend that I'm going to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty good read :) I hope you give it a try! Glad you found a read-a-thon to join in on!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the readathon!
    Have a fab reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping to get through ready player one this week! :) already hooked, so should be easy reading!

    www.afternoonbookery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoping you finish it and enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Dinosaur Lake looks awesome - need to check that one out for myself!

    Here's What I'm Reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out to be a pretty darn good read! I hope you like it when you read it.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!