This challenge is hosted by Reading with Tequila
The purpose of the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is to read books from a list of over 100 favorite titles nominated by book bloggers.
Click here to see the entire 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation List.
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the Linky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not
your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the
Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a
list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.
I am signing up for Level II which means I will be reading 10 titles from the list.
I will add the books to my list as I read them.