Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon

MMReadathon_thumb[1]

But what is the Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon?

Well, Christmas can be a very magical time of year with the snow on the ground (if you’re lucky), the pretty trees and lights all aglow and just the general feel of that festive time of year.
The idea is to read any magical books.
That could be books with witches, books about fairy’s (or fey), books that just feel magical (*cough* Celia Ahern *cough*), books with a winter setting, or even Christmas themed books!
This read-a-thon will officially happen on Dec 13th – 16th (Which is thurs-sun).
This means there should be enough time to read a fair amount of books, without work and other things getting in the way!
 
Sign Up

If you haven’t yet signed up, you still can here.
Feel free to use the hashtag; #MMReadathon
 
I will be reading:
 
Cupid's ChristmasUnder the MistletoeAngels at the Table: A Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy Christmas StoryA Christmas Promise
 
and if I have enough time I'll also read:
 
A Very NASCAR Holiday: All I Want for Christmas\Christmas Past\Secret Santa
 
Have you signed up for this Read-A-Thon yet? If you have what will YOU be reading?
 

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you join, Kimberly! Oh, you already have your list there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I adore Debbie Macomber's angel books and I'm kicking off this read-a-thon with another of her books. She is like the ultimate Christmas author.

    Oh - and I love your blog design! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck c: I hope your enjoy these books

    My Goals
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Conifer.rhizome.org
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!