Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #30







Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!





Here's my picks for the week:

Renegade
 
Summary:
 
SHE FOLLOWS THE RULES

As the Collegium council's top sheriff of the southeastern United States, Valeria Banning doesn't just take her job seriously, she takes it personally. So when a notorious traitor wanted by the authorities suddenly risks his life to save hers, she has to wonder why.

HE BREAKS EVERY ONE OF THEM

As a mage, Griffin is sworn to protect innocents from dark magic, which is how he finds himself fighting side by side with the beautiful Valeria Banning. But when the council finds out the two have been working together, they're both left running for their lives-from the law, the threat of a ghoul takeover, and a possible Collegium mole.
Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 384 pages
Expected Publication Date: November 6th 2012
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
The plot seems really interesting and I love the cover for this one. I love that there's mages in this one because I feel mages are a bit of an under used market in books lately.
 
 
Last Kiss Goodnight (Otherworld Assassin, #1)
 
Summary:
 
The breathtaking first novel in New York Times best selling author Gena Showalter’s new paranormal romance series, Otherworld Assassins, featuring a black ops agent who is captured and enslaved…and the beautiful deaf girl who holds the key to his salvation…

THE SWEETEST TEMPTATION…

Black ops agent Solomon Judah awakens caged and bound in a twisted zoo where otherworlders are the main attraction. Vika Lukas, the owner’s daughter, is tasked with Solo’s care and feeding. The monster inside him yearns to kill her on sight, even though she holds the key to his escape. But the human side of him realizes the beautiful deaf girl is more than she seems—she’s his.

THE ULTIMATE PRICE…

Vika endures the captives’ taunts and loathing, hoping to keep them alive even if she can’t free them. Only, Solo is different—he protects her. But as hostility turns to forbidden romance, his feelings for her will be used against him…and he’ll be put to a killer test.
Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 400 pages
Expected Publication Date: December 26th 2012 by Pocket Books  
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I absolutely love the cover and while I haven't read anything by the author yet I've heard she's great and the book sounds like it's going to be a great read!       
 
 
Now, what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?





13 comments:

  1. ooohh I like it! Great Synopsis and the cover is yum! check out My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added Last Kiss Goodnight to my TBR sometime in the last week! It sounds so good! Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. These both sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Gena Showalter before, but I'd definitely like to give "Last Kiss Goodnight" a try. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I was sold just by both covers! LOL! I am definitely adding these to my tbr!! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! your picks.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love a good romance novel and i'm especially intrigued by renegade.

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I haven't heard of either of these yet but they sound good! Will add them to my list to check out.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last Kiss Goodnight looks really interesting. The man is in a cage! 0_o

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #40

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your picks sounds amazing. I have Last Kiss Goodnight on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it but I hadn't heard of Renegade. I like the sound of it, though, and I would love to read it when it comes out. Great picks and thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post and my international giveaway (here).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok these covers are both Hot...what awesome picks and I want to read both of them now. don't you just love this new red and black trend in book covers..i love red, not sure what that means..but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!