Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #27

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!

Here are my picks for the week:
 
 
Wolfishly Yours (Westfield Wolves, #6)
 
Summary:
 
Accustomed to running wild with her Lycan brothers in the swamps of Louisiana, Miss Liviana Mayeux is shipped off to London where Lady Hadley offers to sponsor and assist her. Before she knows it, Vivi finds herself in the middle of a pack of English wolves who are all vying for her attention. But Lady Hadley's handsome son Grayson is determined to keep her out of trouble. If only he knew how...
Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 384 pages
Expected Publication Date: November 1st 2012 by Sourcebooks Casablanca         
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I read the book preceeding this one last month when I was away at the cottage and I absolutely loved it. This is the sixth book in the series so I have to go read books 1 to 4 but the way the last one was written it could easily be a standalone. I loved it and I hope this one is just as good.
 
Ghost Planet
 
Summary:
 
Psychologist Elizabeth Cole prepared for the worst when she accepted a job on a newly discovered world—a world where every colonist is tethered to an alien who manifests in the form of a dead loved one. But she never expected she'd struggle with the requirement to shun these "ghosts." She never expected to be so attracted to the charming Irishman assigned as her supervisor. And she certainly never expected to discover she died in a transport crash en route to the planet.

As a ghost, Elizabeth is symbiotically linked to her supervisor, Murphy—creator of the Ghost Protocol, which forbids him to acknowledge or interact with her. Confused and alone—oppressed by her ghost status and tormented by forbidden love—Elizabeth works to unlock the secrets of her own existence.

But her quest for answers lands her in a tug-of-war between powerful interests, and she soon finds herself a pawn in the struggle for control of the planet…a struggle that could separate her forever from the man that she loves. 
Summary & Photo taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 352 pages
Expected Publication Date: October 30th 2012 by Tor Science Fiction 
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
The premise is what really caught me. I'm not a big sci-fi fan but over the years I've started branching out and this one certainly seems unique. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.  
      
 
Current Giveaway

Don't forget to enter my 1,100 follower giveaway by clicking the button!
It's International!
 
Now, what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Playing to win,Jaci Burton, Primal Possession, Katie Reus, Hpw to Drive a Dragon Crazy, GA Aiken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, I'm definitely adding both of these to my list. Please check out my WoW.

    Thanks!
    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can deal with ghosts more than wolves...lol. The second one caught my interest. Enjoy!

    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of both of them. The first one is also not really my cup of tea, but the second might. I will check it out.

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me.. Great picks. I will have to check them out.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3841

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these books/series before. I love anything like this and the cover is very intriguing ;) Would you recommend these books? Unless you have a review of the first already, I would to have a look!? :)

    I'm a new follower via GFC. I would love a follow back if your interested. Here is My WoW

    Thanks for a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting title, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i freaking want ghost planet . eeee . and looking up the 1st on goodreads . gr8 wow
    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the first Lydia Dare book, but haven't read it yet. This is the first time I'm seeing Ghost Planet and it sounds right up my alley! Thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of these! Good ones. Ghost Planet sounds really good.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!