Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #13

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
I haven't done a Top Ten Tueday post in a coulple of months so I'm going to try to get back in the habit of posing them!
 
 
 
 Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List:
 
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1) The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century Captured Heart Broken If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) The Archived (The Archived, #1)
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) The Warrior (Return of the Highlanders, #3)
 
I'm really excited to read all of these and make a dent in my NetGalley ARC pile :)
 
What are the Top 10 books on YOUR Fall To Be Read List?

 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting picks, I see a few I have chosen myself for some time later, but a few are new to me and I'll check them out right now. :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Immortal Rules looks really good, I want to read that soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading list, and Immortal Rules rocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I am really looking forward to The Archived, I loved The Near Witch. Here's my list: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-21/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Immortal Rules made my list too! I really want to read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, it sounds like a really fun read!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century made my list this week too! It sounds so good I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool list... there seem to be a lot of shirtless men in your future!!! :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read Immortal Rules yet! I can't wait to read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century either. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, YES to the Archived! I can't wait to read that book.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!