Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #32


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
 
 
Last week I read and finished:
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
Felice's Worlds  Willow Pond Fatalis The Bachelor Farmers
 
Up Next...:
 
WHEELS Crossroads (Crossroads Academy, #1) The Vampire's Hope Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
 
What are YOU reading this week?
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to decide what to read next!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! I enjoyed Dearly, Departed.
    Have a great week, and happy reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an interesting list you have! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know how you like dearly departed.. i had issues with it.. i want to know if im just weird or if they were valid issues..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!