Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #31


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
 
Last week I read and finished:
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
Devil's Mountain -- Book One of The Devlin Legacy The Luminary What Kills Me Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know: Eleven Courageous Canines Tell All
 
Up Next...:
 
 
The Twilight Saint Death's Dream Kingdom Felice's Worlds
 
What are YOU reading this week?
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've read (and are reading) so many books! I only managed five this week because two are novella's ;).

    Happy reading!
    Helene @ Helene's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read a lot last week, I hope you enjoyed them all

    Enjoy your reads this week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome week you had - Things You Dog Doesn't Want You to Know sounds like it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of tempting books...hope you're enjoying them. Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things Your Dog Doesn't Want you to Know About is AMAZING!!!!! Absolutely one of my favorite books about dogs, ever!! :D

    Have a wonderful reading week :)
    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy week ahead! Can't wait to hear more about THINGS YOUR DOG DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. I saw it in store once but haven't had a chance to pick up a copy yet. Oh and DEATH'S DREAM KINGDOM....I've read that actually; enjoy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!