Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, September 3, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #29


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Last week I read and finished:
 
 
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
The Unforgiven: The Crave (The Unholy Trinity Chronicles) Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #2) Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2)
 
This Week I Plan To Start Reading:
 
Collide (Collide, #1) Uprising The Angry Woman Suite 
 
 

What are YOU reading this week?

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Some interesting choices!

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading list! Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hundred and One Dalmations is a fun choice. I didn't know it was a series.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dodie Smith's book is a fun read. My favorite book this week was Strangers on a Train by Patricia Highsmith. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tempting! I'm curious about The Angry Woman Suite. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!