Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, September 23, 2012

IMM #23

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
I haven't done an IMM in 2 weeks so here's what I've gotten:
 
 
 
From the Toronto Public Library I borrowed these this week:
 
River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) Matched (Matched, #1) The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) The Brides of Rollrock Island Primeval (Event Group Adventure, #5) Wicked as They Come (Blud, #1) The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) Survive Fatalis North and South The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) Roots: The Saga of an American Family (The Audiobook)
 
Physical Copies for review from Authors:
 
Good-bye, Dracula, a Memoir The Story of a Transylvania Defector Valley of Dust Shades of Souls Passed
 
E-copies for review:
 
The Vampire's Hope A Heart for Milton
 
From Mr. Turning The Pages:
Drood
 
Bought at the library sale for a total of 10 cents each:
 
Miranda and the Warrior (Avon True Romance) Samantha and the Cowboy Catherine and the Pirate Gwyneth and the Thief Belle and the Beau Amelia and the Outlaw Josephine and the Soldier
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox this week??
Have you read any of the books I got? Which ones and what did you think of them? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I didn't like Matched as much as I thought i would but hopefully you enjoy it more than I did. I've seen Forsaken so much hype of that book and it looks wonderful! I need to read The Maze Runner sometime... Ha! I keep promising that it it's not happening. >_____< Enjoy all your bookish goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that about Matched, but it's one of the Group Read picks in my Goodreads book group.

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!