Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, September 16, 2012

IMM # 22

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
I haven't done an IMM in 2 weeks so here's what I've gotten:
 
I borrowed these from the Toronto Public Library today:

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) Wolf Storm Claire de Lune (Claire de Lune, #1) Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) Primeval: Extinction Event (Primeval)  Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)
 
Physical Copies for review from Authors:
 
For Keeps: a Sam Moore Mystery Perfect Is Overrated The Hunted Hare
 
For review from NetGalley I recieved ARCS of:
 
Splintered Ghost Planet Jane
 
I won a physical copy of:
 
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
 
From Mr. Turning The Pages:
(from second hand shops)
 
 
The House on Olive Street Unwind (Unwind, #1) Pride & Passion (The Brethren Guardians, #2) 2012 The Crystal Skull
 
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox this week??
 
Have you read any of the books I got? Which ones and what did you think of them? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
 

9 comments:

  1. Clair de Lune looks pretty awesome with the simple cover. Hope you enjoy all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Haul! I loved Embrace by Jessica Shirvington. Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are so pretty on these books!!! I heard the "Shiver" series is super good! I can't wait to read them one day! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books! Thanks for stopping by my post.

    ~Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was with you. You sure were happy to be back in the library. So cute and your beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your books look wonderful. I'm especially looking forward to Splintered myself. Enjoy!

    Thanks for dropping by my IMM!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Splintered - I've heard so many good things about that one already.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forever was really good, I loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy! I hope you enjoy everything and thanks for checking out my IMM =D

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I want to read Splintered!
    My post - My book haul of the week
    New follower via GFC :)
    Aditi @ READioactive

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!