Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #14





Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal other bloggers "dirty little secrets"




 
This week's question is:
 
"What is your take on anthologies? Love them? Hate them? And what is the last anthology you've read and enjoyed?"


I'm not particularly fond of anthologies. I never have been and I suppose its because I love immersing myself in full length novels that short story collections and anthologies don't really have much of an appeal to me. However, every once in a while there comes along one gem in the midst of all the duds that impresses me.
The last anthology I read and enjoyed was:
 
It was the perfect holiday book and I loved all three stories in it because I love Debbie Macomber's and Robyn Carr's holiday stories and Sherryl Woods was a new to me author at the time. There's just something about this book that was really endearing.
 
What about you? Do you like anthologies? Do you hate them? What are the best that you've read? What ones were the worst?
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've got that one on my tbr list :) Robyn Carr is one of my favorites. I haven't read the other two ladies but really glad to hear it's a good one!

    Have a great Friday!
    ~Anna @herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy them, more if the tales are related in some way. This one looks good, how did i miss it..LOL Adding to my list

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!