Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #15

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!

Here are my picks for the week:
 
 
Touched (Touched, #1)
Summary:
Remy O'Malley has the power to heal people with her touch, but here ability comes at a steep cost because every illness or injury she heals becomes her own.' to 'Remy O'Malley has the power to heal people with her touch, but her ability comes at a steep cost because every illness or injury she heals becomes her own.
Summary taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 Pages
Expected Publication Date: November 27th 2012 by Kensington Teen
 
Why I'm Waiting:
Though the summary is really short it has me really interested. I always love books like this so I'm hoping this one will be as good as I hope it will be.
 
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)
Summary:
The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...
Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath.

Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with.

To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly—against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.
(l
Summary taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages
Expected Publication Date: November 20th 2012 by Harlequin Teen
 
Why I'm Waiting:
I really like the cover and I've been seeing it around a lot recently so it's really got my curiosity piqued.
 
 
The Syndicate
 
Summary:
For centuries, the Petrescu family has been protecting society from a danger that moves among the population undetected. Eighteen-year-old Vasi Petrescu has never had a problem carrying out his duty, but, when ordered to eliminate an eighteen-year-old girl, he is immediately taken out of his comfort zone.

The Syndicate has never targeted a female before, yet somehow this one has ended up on more than one hit list. Vasi would like to find out why, but there may not be time.

Now, he'll have to decide whether or not to keep her alive even if it means going against his own family.

The action, mystery, and conspiracy in The Syndicate will take readers on an immersing journey in which decisions are not only life changing, but irreversible.
Summary taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages
Expected Publication Date: July 9th 2012 by Lands Atlantic Publishing
 
Why I'm Waiting:
There's just something about this one that attracts me to it. I hope it's as good as it sounds.
 
 
 
Now, what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?




 

17 comments:

  1. You have some I haven't heard of but they sound really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of Undeadly! I'll add that to my TBR. Great picks this week!
    Here's My WOW!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure that Touched got my attention but I definitely want to read the other two!
    I just added them to my to-read list and hopefully I'll get a chance to read them soon after they are released.
    Great picks this week!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touched sounds very, very interesting! Same goes for The Syndicate. Thanks for sharing those! I already had my eyes on Undeadly. Although there are a lot of reaper novels coming up lately, I think they're all interesting. I haven't come around to even one yet. x)
    <a href="http://ds-bookworld.blogspot.de/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html>My WoW</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. I can't wait for Undeadly myself and The Syndicate sounds like a really good one too.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I saw The Syndicate somewhere else today, too.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, all three of these books look awesome. I'll have to keep my eye out as they release and see if I can snag them from the library!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touched sounds like a really interesting book - I have seen the other two books before and they both have interesting storylines.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Touched sounds awesome! Reminds me of Maria Snyder's Touch of Power though.

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are ALL some really great picks. Thanks for sharing. Here's my wow
    and check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks, The Syndicate caught my eye.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really pumped for The Syndicate and Touched! Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21-hell-on-wheels.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Undeadly's cover. All of these are great choices!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. These all sound awesome. Great picks. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!