Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #17

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last week I read and finished:
 
 
This Week I Plan to Read:
 
Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)


The Dragon's Harp (Era Of Dragons: The Lost Tales Of Gwenhwyfar)
I started this a couple months ago and I hope to finish it this week or next.

Speculation


 
What are YOU reading this week?
What do you think about what I'm
reading?

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly! I've never read Diana Gabaldon but I've heard wonderful things about her writing. Happy Reading!
    Rebecca @ www.thekeytothegate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of those books/authors you're reading, but I'm open to reading new authors :) I'm currently reading Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller

    Ana♥

    -BTW, I'm having a giveaway, feel free to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great things about Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, but if I remember correctly it's quite a long book right? I might pick it up over the summer, it looks great. (:

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. I love the cover of SPECULATION.. Really makes me curious.. Have a great week and I hope you'll enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!