Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #16

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.
Last week I read and finished:
 
Charlinder's Walk



This Week I Plan to Read:

Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2)
I'm about 30% done and I'm hoping to maybe finish it this week.
 
The Becoming (The Becoming, #1)


And maybe something else if I have the time. Who knows!


What are YOU reading this week?
 
What do you think about what I'm reading?

 

3 comments:

  1. So you getting into the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon I see. That's my favorite series ever.

    This week I'm reading The Night Circus. About 50 pages left; will probably finish today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Struck and then I have no idea what...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!