Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, June 17, 2012

IMM #11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
I know I've been bad and haven't posted an IMM since May 26th but I'v been really good at not buying many books so I only have a small haul this week!
 
The Haul:
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) The Cavalier in the Yellow Doublet Fired Up (Dreamlight Trilogy, #1, Arcane Society, #7) The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
 
1. Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James (I Bough this one last Sunday and finished it that night)
2. The Cavalier in the Yellow Doublet by Arturo Perez-Reverte
3. Fired Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
4. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Kathrine Howe
 
 
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?

 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I may be just stating the obvious here... but I really loved the fifty shades of grey trilogy! Lol it's just so enticing and I'm kind of sad I finished it as fast as I did :( Great haul!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy yet but it's on my list. Hope you enjoy all these.

    Here's my haul for this week. http://midnight-orchids.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunday-post-1st-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Information
    Click Here
    Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!