Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #11


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by at Under the Covers. Every Thursday they ask a question hoping to reveal other bloggers "dirty little secrets"

This week's question is:
 
What book would you recommend to to heat up your summer?
 
 
It was way to hard for me to think of just one book to recommend I thought I would recommend a whole series so newbies to the series and old fans who have yet to read the rest of the series.
I myself am reading Lover Unleashed and I have high hopes for this one! I love the entire series and if you want something to read to heat up your summer these are perfect!
 
What would you recommend as a hot summer read?
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I have so much love for this series!
    I enjoyed Payne's book, hope you do too :-)

    Here's my DLS: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Vix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BDB is always a best choice to recommend! I concur!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good choices. The first 4 are some of my all time favorites! Especially Zsadist :) Loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first three BDB and while I love the characters, especially Zsadist, it just isn't for me.

    Here's my Dirty Secret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love BDB! and yes, great recommendation! I'm gonna second, third, and fourth that recommend! lol.


    My DLS

    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recommendation! I love the beginning of this series. Lover Awakened is still one of my all time favorite romances! but I'm not a fan of how the series is turning out. I'm taking a break after Lover Revenged. Maybe I'll get back to it eventually.

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I still haven't gotten around to reading this series. I've been meaning to read it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, HELL to the YEAH...great rec and my all time fave EVER!
    Here is my rec
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/06/dirty-little-secret_21.html?showComment=1340301529831#c2050274015614522938

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES YES YES! BDB is one series any PNR fan should read. Although there are were 2 books that left me disappointed reading the shoe series is still a must.

    Talk Supe DLS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great chocies!!! Love those BDB men. Have a nice weekend.
    My DLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    Information
    Click Here
    Noisetrade.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!