Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released!

The book I'm most excited about is:

Summary:
The new installment in the perpetually delightful and bestselling No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series.
Precious Ramotswe is back and, as usual, her plate is full! She's called in to tackle a mysterious disciplinary problem at her adopted daughter's school...Her infinitely trustworthy assistant, Grace Makutsi, is having trouble adjusting to wedded bliss, a problem to test even the formidable talents of Mma Ramotswe...And the estimable Clovis Andersen, author of The Principles of Private Investigation--the No. 1 Ladies' prized manual has arrived, right there, in Botswana, on a case of his own. Bush tea anyone?
Summary taken from Goodreads.com
Publicaton Date: April 3rd 2012

I've loved this series since I first started reading it a back in 2010 and I cannot wait to see how it progresses in this new installment. The only trouble is it's released on Mr. Turning The Pages' birthday so I won't be able to get it that day :(

What book are YOU waiting for to be released?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!