Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Resurrection

SoI have this problem. It goes by many names, but I think that procrastinator is the best one to describe me. I also have a problem with starting blogs but never posting my reviews. Why might you ask? Because I am terrible when it comes to punctuation and as a person who had to sit through an entire semester of taking an editing course where I would get marked down for my writing if I didn't include commas, colons, and semi-colons in the appropriate places. Instead of rising to the occasio I actually fear people seeing my writing due to my errors. I suppose my professor succeeded at doing her job.
But I will start posting them, though mine will not be as detailed as others. This is because I'm not a fan of lengthy, artsy, reviews. Though if I know you completely disregard that because if I follow your reviews it's because you're the rare gems that actually don't bore me to death with your reviews. Keep up the excellent writing...and stay tuned for my reviews.

3 comments:

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Webwise
    Expeditioner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    Pathtounite.org
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!